Pauk Township is a township of Pakokku District in Magway Division of Burma (Myanmar). The principal town and administrative seat is Pauk.
The township lies between 21° 10' and 21° 49' north latitude and 94° 18' and 94° 44' east longitude. It has an area of 1,490 sq.mi. The principal river is the Kyaw River along the banks of which rice is grown.
Pauk Township is bordered by:
- Seikphyu Township, to the south,
- Saw Township, to the west,
- Tilin Township, to the northwest,
- Gangaw Township and Pale Township of Sagaing Division, to the north,
- Myaing Township, to the east, and
- Pakokku Township, to the southeast.
- ^ a b c Imperial gazetteer of India: provincial series, Volume 11 page 31
- ^ "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
External links 
Coordinates: 21°27′N 94°28′E / 21.450°N 94.467°E