From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul may refer to:
- Paul (name), a given name or surname (includes a list of people with that name)
- Paul the Apostle (c. 5 – c. 67), also known as Saul of Tarsus or Saint Paul, early Christian missionary and author of much of the New Testament
- Pope Paul (disambiguation), multiple Popes of the Roman Catholic Church
- Saint Paul (disambiguation), multiple other people and locations named "Saint Paul"
Roman and Byzantine empire
- Lucius Aemilius Paullus Macedonicus (c. 229 BC – 160 BC), Roman general
- Julius Paulus Prudentissimus (fl. 2nd century AD), Roman jurist
- Paulus Catena (died 362), Roman notary
- Paulus Alexandrinus (4th century), Hellenistic astrologer
- Paul of Aegina or Paulus Aegineta (c. 625 – c. 690), Greek surgeon
- Paolo Giovio or Paulus Jovius (1483–1552), Italian bishop
- Paul the Deacon or Paulus Diaconus (c. 720 – c. 799), Italian Benedictine monk
Arts, entertainment and media
- Paul (film), 2011 film with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
- Paul (play), play by Howard Brenton
- Paul (Pokémon), fictional character
- "Paul" (song), by the German punk band Die Ärzte
- St. Paul (oratorio), work by Felix Mendelssohn originally entitled 'Paulus' (in its German version)
- Poker Face Paul, a Game Gear video game that comes in blackjack and poker versions
- Hurricane Paul (1982)
- Hurricane Paul (2006)
- Paul, bakery franchise based in France
- Paul, family of rose breeders and growers.
- Paul is dead, conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney
- Paul the Octopus (2008–2010), an octopus that correctly guessed results in the 2010 World Cup
- Paul II (octopus), the successor of Paul the Octopus
- The Portable Aqua Unit for Lifesaving, short PAUL.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.