Paul Bunyan (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paul Bunyan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paul Bunyan is a mythical lumberjack.
Paul Bunyan may also refer to:
- Paul Bunyan (novel), a 1924 novel written by Esther Shephard and illustrated by Rockwell Kent
- Paul Bunyan (book), a 1925 book by James Stevens
- Paul Bunyan (film), a 1958 Walt Disney film, directed by Les Clark
- Paul Bunyan (operetta), a 1976 choral operetta composed by Benjamin Britten
- Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox, a 1937 set of statues in Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan's Axe, a traveling trophy passed between the University of Minnesota and the University of Wisconsin
- Paul Bunyan Broadcasting, a broadcasting company based in Bemidji, Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan Land, an amusement park in Brainerd, Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan Network, a group of radio stations in Michigan
- Paul Bunyan State Trail, a rail trail in Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan Trophy, a college rivalry trophy awarded to the winner of the annual American football game between the University of Michigan and Michigan State University
- Operation Paul Bunyan, a show of force by the United States military in response to an attack by North Korean soldiers
- SS Paul Bunyan, a cargo ship built in the United States during World War II
- Paul Bunyan, the former stage name of professional wrestlers Max Palmer and Paul Wight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.