From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Institutions||University of Tübingen
University of Würzburg
Education and work
He has been researching for over 30 years on the edge between medicine and psychology. Enck acts as the lead researcher of the University of Tübingen's department for psychosomatic medicine.
- Paul Enck and Winfried Häuser: Beware the Nocebo Effect, The New York Times, published on 10 August 2012
- "Prof. Dr. Dipl.-Psych. Paul Enck". University of Tübingen. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Interview in a German radio and TV show Südwestrundfunk, published on 15 April 2013, youtube.com, 11:00 min; retrieved on 2 March 2014.
- Prof. Enck`s profile on an initiative for researchers at schools, retrieved on 2 March 2014.
- press release of the University of Tübingen, published on 19 March 2013, retrieved on 2 March 2014.