Paul Fisiiahi is a Tongan rugby league player who represented his country at the 2000 World Cup and currently plays for the Howick Hornets. He is the identical twin of fellow Tongan International David.
By 2004 he was playing with the Otahuhu-Ellerslie Leopards, where he was selected to represent Auckland. In early 2004 he was bought in by Bob Bailey to play several matches for Moscow Dynamo in their Challenge Cup challenge.
He then moved to the Mount Albert Lions, where he scored a try in the 2005 Bartercard Cup Grand Final. He played for the Auckland Lions in the 2006 and 2007 Bartercard Cup. In 2011 he joined the Howick Hornets in the Auckland Rugby League championship.Selected for the Niue rugby league team 2009 alongside his brother David.
- Bulls brace for potent tornado The Press, 5 May 2001
- Bartercard Cup Round 7 rleague.com, 3 June 2004
- Jessup, Peter (29 June 2004). "Rugby League: Aucklanders must back up after NSW Country clash". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- Goulding's red alert Daily Post, 5 February 2004
- League year promises thrills Howick & Papakura Times, 16 March 2011
- Tongan twins double trouble The Press, 26 August 2000
- Durbin has the last try honour The Guardian, 30 October 2003