Paul G. Smith
|Paul Garfield Smith|
Smith's senior portrait in L'Agenda 1905, Bucknell yearbook
December 15, 1881|
|Died||September 1971 (aged 89)
|Alma mater||Bucknell University (1905)|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
Paul Garfield Smith (December 15, 1882 – September 1971) was the head football coach for Bucknell University (1908) and Dickinson College (1909). His overall coaching record was 6-9-3. He later worked as an attorney and judge, at one point serving as the president judge of the Dauphin County Court.
- The American bar - James Clark Fifield - Google Books. Books.google.ca. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "View Images FamilySearch.org — Free Family History and Genealogy Records". Familysearch.org. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "L'Agenda 1905". Archive.org. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- Centennial history of Bucknell University: 1846-1946 - Lewis Edwin Theiss - Google Books. Books.google.ca. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- Centennial Conference "2008 Centennial Conference Football Prospectus"
- [dead link]
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|