Paul George (footballer)
|Full name||Paul George|
|Date of birth||27 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Killough, Northern Ireland|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2014–||→ Hamilton Academical (loan)||3||(0)|
|2009||Northern Ireland U16||6||(4)|
|2010||Northern Ireland U17||3||(1)|
|2011||Republic of Ireland U17||3||(2)|
|2011–2013||Republic of Ireland U19||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He made his senior debut on 21 September 2011 when he came on as a late substitute in a 2–0 League Cup victory over Ross County. George suffered a broken leg on 7 April 2012, following a challenge by a Rangers player in a U19 Old Firm match. Celtic initially announced that he could be out for between six and eight months following the injury.
Killough born George started his international career with Northern Ireland, earning three under-17 caps. In 2011, he switched allegiance to the Republic of Ireland earning under-17 and under-19 caps.
- As of 2 March 2014
|Hamilton Academical (loan)||2013–14||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
- "U19s – The Players". Celtic FC. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Ross County 0–2 Celtic". BBC Sport. 21 September 2011. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Paul George injury update". Celtic FC. 8 April 2012. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- "Celtic midfielder Paul George moves to Hamilton on loan". BBC Sport. BBC. 14 January 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Northern Ireland anger as Republic picks Celtic's Paul George". Belfast Telegraph. 4 March 2011. Retrieved 21 September 2011.