Paul Joannides (psychoanalyst)
Dr. Joannides writes a blog on sex in science, culture and relationships titled Sex with Dr. Paul. He also writes a blog for Psychology Today Magazine As You Like It. He speaks on college campuses about sex  and he is the creator and host of 90 Seconds on Sex, a daily radio feature about sex in science, medicine and psychology.
Dr. Joannides is on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Sexual Medicine He was on the editorial board of the American Journal of Sexuality Education from its inception until 2010. He was a keynote speaker at the CFLE/Planned Parenthood Sexuality Educator conference and he is an NCAA Health and Safety Grant Speaker for college athletes in the area of human sexuality.
- Interview, Oprah Magazine interview in Oprah Magazine with Paul Joannides
- From the Dartmouth College student newspaper 2009
- Goofy Foot Press (2013). About the Author Accessed 17 February 2013.
- The book's page on Amazon.com book's page on Amazon.com
- Paul Joannides (2013). The Guide to Getting it On. 7th edition. Oregon: Goofy Foot Press. ISBN 978-1-885-5357-5-7
- Colleges which have or are currently using The Guide to Getting it On in their sex-ed courses Colleges using the Guide To Getting It On
- As You Like It blog for Psychology Today
- Dr. Joannides talk at Rice University
- Dr. Joannides' website for public speaking
- link to program
- Goofy Foot Press, publisher
- article from the New Jersey Newsroom, Nov 25, 2011 article about the CFLE conference
- story in the New York Times Sunday Magazine titled "Teaching Good Sex", 2011 New York Times
- NCAA Health and Safety Public Grant Speaker Information Sheet for Paul Joannides, February 17, 2013 College athletes