Paul K. Chappell
He graduated from West Point in 2002.
Chappell served in the army from 2002 to November 2009, was deployed to Baghdad in 2006, and left active duty in November 2009 as a captain. Part African American, part Korean, and part Caucasian, Paul K. Chappell dedicates his time to waging peace and ending war.
- 2010 NAFRA Peace Award nomination 
- Paul K. Chappell, Gavin de Becker (2010). The End of War: How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet and Our Future. Easton Studio Press, LLC. ISBN 978-1-935212-11-9.
- Will War Ever End?: A Soldier's Vision of Peace for the 21st Century. Rvive Books. 2009. ISBN 978-1-935073-02-4.
"Paul Chappell has transformed my way of thinking about war and peace...There is cause to hope, and believe, that there can be an end to war."—Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Forward to The Art of Waging Peace
"Paul K. Chappell has given us a crucial look at war and peace from the unique perspective of a soldier, and his new ideas show us why world peace is both necessary and possible in the 21st century. The End of War can help people everywhere understand why war must end, and how together we can end it."—Archbishop Desmond Tutu
"I am certainly in agreement with so much of what Paul K. Chappell has to say. His values are truly humane and admirable."
- "NAPF - About Us: People". Wagingpeace.org. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- "Paul K. Chappell". Voiceamerica.com. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- Vickie (20 July 2010). "Instruments of God's Peace: Nominees for 2010 NAFRA Peace Award". Instrumentsofgodspeace.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- "Captain Paul K Chappell - "Will War Ever End?" | United for Justice with Peace". Justicewithpeace.org. Retrieved 2010-08-28.