||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
Paul Kengor (born 1966) is an author and professor of political science at Grove City College, a four-year, private Christian liberal arts college in Grove City, Pennsylvania. He is executive director of The Center for Vision & Values, a Grove City College think-tank/policy center. He is also a visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace at Stanford University.
Kengor has focused much of his work on Ronald Reagan, faith and the presidency, conservative politics, the Cold War, the communist movement, and Catholicism.
Kengor received his doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh’s Graduate School of Public and International Affairs and his master’s degree from American University’s School of International Service.
Kengor has done work for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Heritage Foundation, and the Allegheny Institute for Public Policy, and has served on the editorial board of Presidential Studies Quarterly.
Kengor is a frequent contributor to public affairs programs on radio and television. He does a regular commentary for three nationally syndicated radio programs: American Radio Journal, Moody Broadcasting, and Ave Maria Radio Network / CatholicExchange.com. In addition to op-ed articles, his work has appeared in academic journals, and he makes frequent public speaking appearances.
- "11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative."
- The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. New York: Regan Books, 2006. ISBN 978-0-06-113690-0
- The Judge: William P. Clark, Ronald Reagan's Top Hand. with Patricia Clark Doerner. Ft. Collins, CO: Ignatius Press, 2007. ISBN 1-58617-183-6
- God and Hillary Clinton: A Spiritual Life. New York: Harper, 2007. ISBN 978-0-06-113692-4
- Dupes: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century. Wilmington, Del: ISI Books, 2010. ISBN 978-1-935191-75-9
- The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor. Mercury Radio Arts Publishing, 2012. ISBN 978-1451698091
- Simon and Schuster official author page
- Paul G. Kengor, Ph.D. page at the Center for Vision and Values
- Articles By Paul Kengor, American Thinker
- Paul G. Kengor, Ph.D. page at the Grove City College
- Appearances on C-SPAN