||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
Kengor is a frequent television political commentator and opinion page contributor. He is a regular featured columnist at Townhall.com, a conservative political website. His articles have been published in mainstream newspapers such as USA TODAY and The New York Times as well as in academic journals.
He is author of several books including God and Ronald Reagan, God and George W. Bush, God and Hillary Clinton, and co-editor of The Reagan Presidency: Assessing the Man and His Legacy. In 2007 he completed The Judge, an authorized biography of former Reagan confidant and National Security Advisor William P. Clark, Jr..
His book The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor, was published in 2012 and presents his theory that Frank Marshall Davis, an activist writer and journalist during the 1940s, was working for the Communist Party USA and was a mentor and significant influence on the political outlook of Barack Obama.
- The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. New York: Regan Books, 2006. ISBN 978-0-06-113690-0
- The Judge: William P. Clark, Ronald Reagan's Top Hand. with Patricia Clark Doerner. Ft. Collins, CO: Ignatius Press, 2007. ISBN 1-58617-183-6
- God and Hillary Clinton: A Spiritual Life. New York: Harper, 2007. ISBN 978-0-06-113692-4
- Dupes: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century. Wilmington, Del: ISI Books, 2010. ISBN 978-1-935191-75-9
- The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor. Mercury Radio Arts Publishing, 2012. ISBN 978-1451698091
- GCC: Political Science Faculty, Grove City College
- Townhall Columnists - Paul Kengor
- with Peter Schweizer. The Reagan Presidency: Assessing the Man and His Legacy. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield, 2005. ISBN 978-0-7425-3415-5
- Interview with Paul Kengor in frontpagemag.com.The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor. July 18, 2012. Accessed August 28, 2012.
- Simon and Schuster official author page
- Paul G. Kengor, Ph.D. page at the Center for Vision and Values
- Articles By Paul Kengor, American Thinker