Paul Kenneth Keller
Paul Kenneth Keller (born January 6, 1966) is a serial arsonist from Everett, Washington. He is serving 99 years in prison and will be eligible for parole in 2079. He was convicted of setting 32 fires and admitted to setting 44 more, killing at least three individuals, and causing more than $30 million in property damage during a six-month period during 1992-1993.
- "Keller sentenced to 99 years for fire deaths". Kitsap Sun. March 11, 1994. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- Forensic Files, episode title: "Fire Proof", Air Date: May 31, 2003.
- The Seattle Times The Two Sides of Arsonist Paul Keller May 4, 1993
- Seattle Post Intelligencer Fire breaks out at Seattle retirement home, Monday, September 24, 2001
- NY Times, Plea Bargain in Arson Case, Published: March 7, 1993
|This United States biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|