Paul King (rugby league)
28 June 1979 |
Kingston upon Hull, England
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||113 kg (17 st 11 lb)|
|Position||Prop, Hooker, Second-row|
|2012–||York City Knights|
Paul King (born Hull) is an English rugby league footballer, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and England, and at club level for Hull, and Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, and York City Knights in the Co-operative Championship, as a Prop, Hooker, or Second-row. He attended secondary school at Sydney Smith School in Hull.28 June 1979 in
King played for Hull in the 2005 Challenge Cup final from the interchange bench in their victory against the Leeds Rhinos. Hull reached the 2006 Super League Grand final to be contested against St Helens RLFC and King played from the interchange bench in his side's 4-26 loss.
- "Official site of the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats". web page. Wakefield wildcats. 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Hull stun Leeds in Challenge Cup". BBC News. 27 August 2005. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "St Helens 26-4 Hull FC". BBC News. 14 October 2006. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- Paul King Ashes Profile
- King agrees to new deal with Hull FC
- King commits to Hull
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Hull prop Paul King joins Super League rivals Wakefield