|Full name||Paul Richard Medley|
21 September 1966 |
|Position||Prop, Second-row, Loose forward/Lock|
Paul Medley ( rugby league player of the 1980s and '90s playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Leeds Rhinos, Halifax, Bradford Bulls, and Dewsbury Rams, as a Prop, Second-row, or Loose forward/Lock.21 September 1966 ) is a
Medley was selected to go on the 1988 Great Britain Lions tour. He played for Bradford from the interchange bench in their 1996 Challenge Cup Final loss to St Helens. He played 385 games and scored 149 tries in a career that lasted 15 years. He was one of the key players of the Bradford Bulls for 10 years, he has since become the team's community development manager.
- "steveprescottfoundation.co.uk". Steve Prescott Stats. Steve Prescott Foundation. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Bull Masters - Paul Medley
- Paul Medley Profile
- Pongia dismissed as Kiwis fall to Bradford