|Paul T. Mero|
|Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Preceded by||Gaylord K. Swim|
|Alma mater||Brigham Young University|
Paul T. Mero received education from Brigham Young University.
From 1998 to 2000, Paul Mero was the Executive Vice-President of the Howard Center for Family, Religion and Society in Rockford, Illinois. In 1999, as part of his duties, he coordinated the meeting of the 2nd World Congress of Families in Geneva, Switzerland.
Public Activities 
Paul Mero is a frequent guest at the Fabrizio's KUED show and is a host at the “Mero Moment” radio show, which airs every Tuesday at the KVNU (610 AM) radio station that serves Cache Valley residents. In his speeches, Mero covers a broad spectrum of topics from family issues to immigration problems.
- The natural family: A Manifesto 
- The Natural Family: Bulwark of Liberty 
- Mero, Paul T. (2007). Civil rights and sexual behavior: an analysis of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act Insight (Family Research Council of America). Family Research Council. p. 17.
- Removing Classrooms from the Battlefield: Liberty, Paternalism, and the Redemptive Promise of Educational Choice 
- "Board Members". The Sutherland Institute. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- "Time Line Project". by B.L. Muirhead. Orange County L/G/B/T. June 2004. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- Heritage Foundation Book Event for "The Natural Family: A Manifesto" 1 (2). World Congress of Families. September 2007. p. 5. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- "Fabrizio brings his thoughtful interviewing style to television". by Brandon Griggs. The Salt Lake Tribune. 4/08/2006. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- "Mero Moment: Examining the Ethics". The Sutherland Institute. January 28, 2010. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- "Guest Bio". kcrw.com. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- Carlson, Allan C.; Paul T. Mero (2007). The natural family: A Manifesto. Spence Publishing. p. 256. ISBN 978-1-890626-70-9, 1890626708 Check
|isbn=value (help). Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- Mero, Paul T.; Carlson, Allan C. (2007). The Natural Family: Bulwark of Liberty. Transaction Publishers. p. 256. ISBN 978-1-4128-0849-1, 1412808499 Check
- Mero, Paul T.; Witte, Daniel E. (April 2008). Civil rights and sexual behavior: an analysis of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act Insight (Family Research Council of America). Brigham Young University Law Review. p. 17. Retrieved 2011-07-01.