Paul Neurath is a veteran game designer and creative director in the video game industry. He founded both Blue Sky Productions (later renamed Looking Glass Studios) and Floodgate Entertainment. He is currently Creative Director of Zynga Boston.
Paul Neurath had a game credited to him as early as 1986, the computer adaptation of the Steve Jackson Games board game Ogre. As Creative Director at Looking Glass Studios, he oversaw such acclaimed gaming titles as Thief, Terra Nova, Flight Unlimited and Ultima Underworld.
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Arx Fatalis (2002), JoWooD Productions
- Jane's Combat Simulations: Attack Squadron (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos Inc.
- Flight Unlimited III (1999), Electronic Arts Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Thief Gold (1999), Eidos Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Studios
- Descent (1995), Interplay
- Flight Unlimited (1995)
- Ultima Underworld 2: Labyrinth of Worlds (1992), Origin Systems Inc.
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992), Origin Systems Inc.
- Omega (1989), Origin Systems Inc.
- Space Rogue (1989), Origin Systems Inc.
- Autoduel (1988), Origin Systems Inc.
- Deep Space: Operation Copernicus (1986), Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- Ogre (1986), Origin Systems Inc.