Paul Neurath is a veteran game designer and creative director in the video game industry. He founded both Blue Sky Productions (later renamed Looking Glass Studios) and Floodgate Entertainment. He was the creative director of Zynga Boston. In 2014 he founded OtherSide Entertainment, which is developing Underworld Ascension, a third game in the Underworld series.
Paul Neurath had a game credited to him as early as 1986, the computer adaptation of the Steve Jackson Games board game Ogre. As Creative Director at Looking Glass Studios, he oversaw such acclaimed gaming titles as Thief, Terra Nova, Flight Unlimited and Ultima Underworld.
- Underworld Ascension (TBA)
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003)
- Arx Fatalis (2002)
- Jane's Attack Squadron (2002)
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000)
- Flight Unlimited III (1999)
- System Shock 2 (1999)
- Thief Gold (1999)
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998)
- Flight Unlimited II (1997)
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996)
- Descent (1995)
- Flight Unlimited (1995)
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993)
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992)
- Omega (1989)
- Space Rogue (1989)
- Autoduel (1988)
- Deep Space: Operation Copernicus (1986)
- Ogre (1986)
- Takahashi, Dean (1 July 2014). "Paul Neurath’s OtherSide Entertainment game studio revives the Underworld franchise — without the Ultima name". VentureBeat. Retrieved 12 July 2014.