Paul Neurath is a veteran game designer and creative director in the video game industry. He founded both Blue Sky Productions (later renamed Looking Glass Studios) and Floodgate Entertainment. He was the creative director of Zynga Boston. In 2014 he founded OtherSide Entertainment, which is developing Underworld Ascension, a third game in the Underworld series.
Paul Neurath had a game credited to him as early as 1986, the computer adaptation of the Steve Jackson Games board game Ogre. As Creative Director at Looking Glass Studios, he oversaw such acclaimed gaming titles as Thief, Terra Nova, Flight Unlimited and Ultima Underworld.
- Underworld Ascension (TBA), OtherSide Entertainment
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Arx Fatalis (2002), JoWooD Productions
- Jane's Attack Squadron (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos Inc.
- Flight Unlimited III (1999), Electronic Arts Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Thief Gold (1999), Eidos Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Studios
- Descent (1995), Interplay
- Flight Unlimited (1995)
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), Origin Systems Inc.
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992), Origin Systems Inc.
- Omega (1989), Origin Systems Inc.
- Space Rogue (1989), Origin Systems Inc.
- Autoduel (1988), Origin Systems Inc.
- Deep Space: Operation Copernicus (1986), Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- Ogre (1986), Origin Systems Inc.
- Takahashi, Dean (1 July 2014). "Paul Neurath’s OtherSide Entertainment game studio revives the Underworld franchise — without the Ultima name". VentureBeat. Retrieved 12 July 2014.