||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
1 January 1879|
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
|Died||8 August 1946
Hollywood, California, U.S.
|Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City|
Paul Porcasi (1 January 1879 – 8 August 1946) was an Italian film actor. He appeared in 142 films between 1917 and 1945.
Porcasi performed infrequently on Broadway from 1916 to 1928. He ended his theatrical career in the smash hit "Broadway" as Nick Verdis that ran from 16 September 1926 to 11 February 1928 (603 performances) at the Broadhurst Theatre.
Porcasi died on 8 August 1946 in Hollywood, California.
- Say It Again (1926)
- Broadway (1929)
- Murder on the Roof (1930)
- Born Reckless (1930)
- Morocco (1930)
- Party Husband (1931)
- Smart Money (1931)
- Bought! (1931)
- Under 18 (1931)
- Footlight Parade (1933)
- Tarzan and His Mate (1934) - Monsieur Feronde (uncredited)
- La Cucaracha (1934)
- I Dream Too Much (1935)
- The Payoff (1935)
- La Fiesta de Santa Barbara (1935)
- The Florentine Dagger (1935)
- Everything Happens at Night (1939)
- Lady of the Tropics (1939)
- Two in a Taxi (1941)
- Paul Porcasi at the Internet Movie Database
- Paul Porcasi at the Internet Broadway Database
- Paul Porcasi at Find a Grave
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|