|Employer||Balkan Investigative Reporting Network Summer School of Investigative Reporting|
|Organization||Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
Romanian Center for Investigative Journalism
|Known for||Investigating transnational crime in Eastern Europe|
Paul Radu is an investigative journalist based in Bucharest, Romania. He is the director of the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project. He is also one of the cofounders of the Romanian Center for Investigative Journalism. He investigates transnational crime in Eastern Europe. He has received multiple international awards for his journalism. He believes that journalists should not be activists, but should rather trust that objective journalism is a sufficient contribution to whatever causes one might otherwise advocate. He teaches at the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network Summer School of Investigative Reporting. In 2008, he sat on a Central European Initiative jury to name that year's best investigative journalist; the jury chose Drago Hedl. In 2009, he appeared on 48 Hours investigating sexual slavery and human trafficking in Romania. He has also investigated human trafficking in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Nancy Keefe Rhodes (2012). "Not My Life: Filmmaker Robert Bilheimer's Latest Meditation on Good and Evil". Stone Canoe: 6. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
- Jan Gunnar Furuly (March 9, 2012). "Journalist forsøkt utpresset med sexbilder". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Sherry Ricchiardi (June–July 2010). "Playing Defense". American Journalism Review. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "V Encuentro de Periodismo de Investigación". El País (in Spanish). March 7, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Balkan: Mellemmænd tjener stort på lyssky handel med energi". DR (in Danish). May 7, 2007. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Medien sollen Integration fördern". Der Standard (in German). November 18, 2008. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Gordana Andric (August 20, 2010). "BIRN Summer School of Investigative Reporting Opens". Balkan Insight. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Quando il coraggio premia" (in Italian). Osservatorio Balcani e Caucaso. May 26, 2008. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Rebecca Leung (February 11, 2009). "Rescued from Sex Slavery". 48 Hours. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Beth Kampschror (May 23, 2006). "In Bosnia, convicts get weekends off". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved August 12, 2013.