Paul Ramsey (footballer)
|Full name||Paul Christopher Ramsey|
|Date of birth||3 September 1962|
|Place of birth||Derry, Northern Ireland|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|1994||→ Cardiff City (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Paul Christopher Ramsey (born 3 September 1962 in Derry, Northern Ireland) is a former professional footballer and Northern Ireland international who played in a defensive midfield role. He featured for Northern Ireland in the 1986 FIFA World Cup.
Ramsey, who measured 5' 10" in height, began his playing career at Derry City F.C.. He later went on to play for Leicester City and made 14 international appearances for Northern Ireland between 1983 and 1989, as well as being chosen for the country's 1986 World Cup squad. In his younger days, he had won 4 schoolboy caps.
- Cardiff City
- "(Northern) Ireland - International Results 1980-1989 - Details". rsssf.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "1986 FIFA world cup Mexico - Northern Ireland". fifa.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "Paul Ramsey". nifootball.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- Paul Ramsey career statistics at Soccerbase
- Paul Ramsey, Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database
- Welsh Premier profile
|Cardiff City captain
|This biographical article relating to Northern Irish association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|