|Full name||Paul Robson|
|Date of birth||August 4, 1983|
|Place of birth||Kingston upon Hull, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Current club||North Ferriby United|
|2005–2007||Long Island Rough Riders||46||(1)|
|2008–2011||Crystal Palace Baltimore||58||(0)|
|2013–||North Ferriby United||41||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:34, 15 May 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Robson was on the books of Doncaster Rovers as a youth team player until 2001, when he joined Charlton Athletic, and became an integral part of the reserve team system. His contract was extended in 2002, but with injury disrupting his 2002–03 season, he failed to break through to the first team, and in June 2003, 20-year-old Robson was released. Robson then went on to sign for Northern Premier League team Bridlington Town for 1 month before heading to America.
After two seasons in Uniondale, Robson left to join Crystal Palace Baltimore in 2008. He enjoyed a trial spell at Baltimore's parent club, Crystal Palace, in January 2009, but was not offered a contract by the team. On March 16, 2010 Baltimore were pleased to announce the re-signing of Robson to a new contract for the 2010 season.
Return to British football
On July 28, 2011 Robson signed a professional contract with Conference National side Newport County but left Newport in October 2011. In January 2012 Robson signed with Lincoln City of the Conference National. After helping keep Lincoln City in the Conference National with some impressive performances, Robson signed a new contract which would keep him at the club until May 2013. On 29 January 2013, however, Robson left the club by mutual consent. He swiftly linked up with North Ferriby United. North Ferriby finished the 2012–13 season winning the Doodson Cup, the East Riding FA Senior Cup and the Northern Premier League title.
- "Archive News April 2001". DoncasterRovers.co.uk. Forward Productions. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- Higham, Paul (May 15, 2002). "Three stay - Four go at Charlton". Sky Sports. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- Wright, Matt (June 3, 2003). "Roberts Released". Charlton Athletic F.C. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- "Archive News August 2003". DoncasterRovers.co.uk. Forward Productions. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- "Brid Strengthen On And Off-The-Field". NonLeague Daily. August 10, 2004. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- "Baltimore's Robson off to London". United Soccer Leagues. January 14, 2008. Retrieved October 19, 2009.
- "Lincoln City release Robson, Turner, Coupland and Green". BBC Sport. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Robson to land debut as Ferriby start cup defence". Hull Daily Mail. 12 February 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.