Paul S. Kemp is a fantasy author most known for his Forgotten Realms novels.
Kemp is a graduate of the University of Michigan–Dearborn. Kemp is a 2000 graduate of the University of Michigan School of Law.
Some examples of his work include Resurrection, the final installation of War of the Spider Queen series. He is also a strong defender of shared world fiction.
Kemp is a Dungeons & Dragons player. He also practices corporate law in Detroit. Kemp lives in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, with his wife Jennifer.
The Erevis Cale Trilogy
- Twilight Falling (July 2003)
- Dawn of Night (June 2004)
- Midnight's Mask (November 2005)
- Shadow's Witness (November 2000)
The Twilight War Trilogy
- Shadowbred (November 2006)
- Shadowstorm (August 2007)
- Shadowrealm (2008)
Cycle of the Night
War of the Spider Queen
- Resurrection (Book VI) (April 2005)
Star Wars Expanded Universe Novels
- Crosscurrent (January 26, 2010)
- The Old Republic: Deceived (March 2011)
- Riptide (October 2011)
Egil and Nix
- The Hammer and the Blade (June 26, 2012)
- A Discourse in Steel (June 25, 2013)
- Another Name for Dawn (November 2000)
- Too Long in the Dark (A Piece of Realms of Shadow) (April 2002)
- And All the Sinners, Saints (July 2002)
- Cause and Effect (November 2002)
- Soulbound (A Piece of Realms of the Dragon) (August 2004)
- Confession (June 2007)
- Spinner (August 2007)
- Continuum (A Piece of Realms of War) (January 2008)