Paul Schwartz (born 1956) is a music producer, composer, arranger, conductor and pianist. His music can be classified as a mixture of chill-out and neo-classical. Basic elements are vocals, piano, violins, and electronic samples. He collaborated with vocalists Lisbeth Scott and Rebecca Luker, performing in many songs throughout his albums.
Paul studied at the Royal College of Music in London as a classical composer and was conductor of Broadway shows (such as The Phantom of the Opera). He has worked with André Previn, composed and recorded with Carlos Santana and David Foster, and written for Josh Groban.
- Aria (1997)
- Revolution (Astor Place (label), 1998)
- Aria 2: New Horizon (1999)
- Aria 3: Metamorphosis (2003)
- Earthbound (2002)
- State Of Grace (2000, 2011)
- State Of Grace II: Turning To Peace (2003)
- State Of Grace III (2006)
- Glimpses Of Sappho (2007)
- "Aria (2)". Discogs. Retrieved 8 September 2008.
- "Paul Schwartz". iTunes. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- William Ruhlmann. "Paul Schwartz Biography". Legacy Recordings. Retrieved 9 September 2008.
- "Paul Schwartz's Bio". paulschwartz.com. Archived from the original on 16 January 2008. Retrieved 23 January 2008.
- "State of Grace". Valley Entertainment-Windham Hill Records. Retrieved 8 February 2011.