Paul Smith (Australian actor)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
Paul Smith (born 1968 in Sydney) is a former Australian actor, most known for his role as the original Simon in the television sitcom Hey Dad...!, and as Steve in the children's television series The Henderson Kids.
He got his start in acting during his first year of high school when a production company was holding a film audition for children in the area.
He appeared in over 15 Australian television shows and movies from the 1980s until the early 1990s.
Smith spent time at Boys' Town (Engadine) from 1977 to 1978.
In May 2007 Smith pleaded guilty to providing false evidence at a stewards' inquiry regarding attending two race meetings with a disqualified person and racing a greyhound that was supposed to be kennelled. As a result he was fined $AU1000 and disqualified from greyhound racing for a six-month period from May to November 2007.
- G.P. (TV series) (1992)
- Police Rescue (TV series) (1991)
- The Private War of Lucinda Smith (TV movie) (1990)
- Mission: Impossible (TV series) (1988)
- The Henderson Kids II (TV series) (1987)
- Hey Dad..! (TV series) (1987)
- Platypus Cove (Filmed 1983, released 1986)
- The Henderson Kids (TV series) (1985)
- Crime of the Decade (TV movie) (1984)
- The Cowra Breakout (TV mini-series) (1984)
- The Fire in the Stone (1984)
- A Country Practice (TV series) (1984)
- Boy in the Bush (TV mini-series) (1984)
- Waterloo Station (TV series) (1983)
- Fighting Back (1982)
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|