Paul Summers (born 1967) is an English poet who was born in Blyth, Northumberland and currently residing in Emu Park. Summers was a founding co-editor of the following magazines: Billy Liar and Liar Republic.
- union, smokestack books, 2011
- Three Men on the Metro, Five Leaves, 2009
- Big Bella's Dirty Cafe, Dogeater Press, 2006
- Cunawabi, Cunawabi Publishing, London 2003
- The Rat’s Mirror, Lapwing Press 1999
- The Last Bus,Iron Press 1998
- Beer & Skittles, Echo Room Press 1997
- Vermeer’s Dark Parlour, Echo Room Press 1996
- 140195, Echo Room Press 1995.