|Born||March 23, 1919|
|Died||January 27, 2006(aged 86)|
|Occupation||Film and television actor|
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (October 2013)|
Paul Valentine (born William Daixel; March 23, 1919, New York City – January 27, 2006, Los Angeles, California) was an American film and television actor. He debuted in motion pictures in 1947 in Out of the Past.
He died in Los Angeles, California, on January 27, 2006, aged 86.
- Against All Odds (1984)
- Lovelines as Mr. Van Der Meer (1984)
- Quincy M.E. as George Carlton Ward (1983)
- Yes, Giorgio as Timur (1982)
- Pennies from Heaven as Bar Patron (1981)
- True Confessions as Detective #2 (1981)
- All Night Long as Customer (1981)
- The Man Who Saw Tomorrow as the Secretary of State (1981)
- The Ropers as Maitre'D (1980)
- Vega$ as Minister (1978)
- Golden Showcase as Angelo (episode: "Tonight in Samarkand"; 1962)
- Naked City as Larry (episode: "Susquehanna 4-7568"; 1958)
- Armstrong Circle Theatre (episodes: "The Shoes That Laughed (1952); "Something to Live For" (1952))
- Love Island as Lt. Richard Taber (1952)
- Lights Out (TV Series) as Jean Duval (episode: "The Silent Supper"; 1951)
- Love Happy as Mike Johnson (1949)
- House of Strangers as Pietro Monetti (1949)
- Out of the Past as Joe (1947) originally released in the UK as; "Build My Gallows High"