Paul Zaza is a Genie Award-winning film score and songwriter. In 1980 he won the Genie Award for Best Music Score alongside Carl Zittrer for their work on Murder by Decree. He was nominated for the same award in 1985 for Isaac Littlefeathers. In 1987 he received a Genie nomination for Best Original Song alongside Peter Simpson for the film Bullies. In contrast, in 1986 he was nominated for the Razzie Award for Worst Musical Score for the film Turk 182. He also composed the theme music for Mr. Wizard's World.
Zaza wrote the new television theme song and composed an all new soundtrack for the 1993 Canadian English dub of Osamu Tezuka's anime, Kimba the White Lion in Toronto, originally released in 1965 in Japan.
- Murder by Decree
- A Christmas Story
- My Summer Story
- To Catch a Killer
- Baby Geniuses
- Prom Night
- Now & Forever
- Flesh Gordon Meets the Cosmic Cheerleaders
- Blown Away
- Norman's Awesome Experience
- My Bloody Valentine
- Turk 182
- In Her Defense
- Grizzly Falls
- Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
- Prom Night III: The Last Kiss
- The Kidnapping of the President
- "Genie sweep scored by 'Changling'". Ottawa Citizen (Postmedia Network Inc.). CP. 21 March 1980. p. 81. ISSN 0839-3222. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Canada's Awards Database Paul Zaza". www.academy.ca/awards/. Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "Paul Zaza". imdb.com. Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
|This article about a Canadian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|