|Born||October 26, 1975|
Paula Rose Faris-Krueger (born October 26, 1975) is an American television correspondent for ABC News. Until January 22, 2013, Faris co-anchored the overnight news programs World News Now and America This Morning on ABC with Rob Nelson.
Early life and education
After graduation, Faris held several communications-related jobs, including radio sales, due to limited television opportunities. She eventually found work for a year as a production assistant at WKEF/WRGT and later to occasionally report and anchor. From 2002 to 2005 she was the weekend sports anchor and weekday sports anchor at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati.
After her contract expired, she became a sports reporter and anchor at the NBC affiliate WMAQ-TV in Chicago from November 2005 to December 2011.  Faris then moved to ABC and debuted on ABC's World News Now and America This Morning on January 2, 2012. During this time she occasionally appeared as a fill-in on Good Morning America and was on assignment. Faris was later promoted to a New York based correspondent for all ABC News programs. Her final episode of World News Now and America This Morning was January 22, 2013. Paula filled in for David Muir on ABC World News on Sunday, February 24, 2013.
She met her husband John Krueger while at Cedarville University. They married in 2000 and currently have three children, Caroline Grace (b. 2007), JJ (b.2009), and Landon (b. January 2014).
- "Facebook: Paula Faris". Facebook. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- 1997 Cedarville University Yearbook pg. 80
- "ABC News Announces "World News Now" and "America This Morning" Co-Anchor Paula Faris". Retrieved 19 July 2012.
- 1997 Cedarville University Yearbook pg. 15
- "On the Fast Track in Sports Broadcasting | Public Relations | Cedarville University, a Christian College". Cedarville.edu. 2007-04-16. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- Kiesewetter, John (September 17, 2010). "Paula Faris Remembers Her Ohio TV Boss". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "Sports to news: ABC anchor job luring Faris to New York". Time Out Chicago. 2011-10-27. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- 09/17/10 at 11:35am by John Kiesewetter Comments (2010-09-17). "Paula Faris Remembers Her Ohio TV Boss | TV and Media Blog". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- Courtesy. "Jackson native Paula Faris does final "World News Now" broadcast". MLive.com. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- "ABC News Announces New Assignments for Paula Faris, Diana Perez, Marci Gonzalez and Linzie Janis - ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. 2013-01-18. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- Knox, Merrill (22 December 2011). "Paula Faris To Join ABC As ‘World News Now’ Anchor". TV Newser. Media Bistro. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Paula Faris Biography". Good Morning America. ABC News. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- Kiesewetter, John (December 22, 2011). "Paula Faris Joins ABC News". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "ABC News's Paula Faris Talks Openly about Her Faith".