Paula Milne is a British multi award-winning screenwriter. Her works include The Politician’s Wife, The Virgin Queen, Chandler & Co, Die Kinder, Second Sight, Driving Ambition, Small Island and Endgame.
Further notable work includes:
- White Heat (ITVP/BBC) (2012)
- The Night Watch (BBC) (based on the novel of the same name by Sarah Waters (2011)
- Small Island BBC based on the book by Andrea Levi
- The Politician's Wife C4 1995
- The Fragile Heart (Carnival/Channel 4) (1997)
- The Politician's Husband BBC 2013
and many others
- I Dreamed of Africa (Paramount) based on the book of the same name by Kuki Gallmann (2000)
- Hollow Reed (Scala/Channel 4 Films) (1996)
- Mad Love (Touchstone Pictures) (1995)
- Ms Paula Jane Milne company-director-check.co.uk. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Angels, BFI ScreenOnline
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|