||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2012)|
Paula Reimers is an American rabbi. As of 2008 she was the rabbi of Congregation Beth Israel (Lebanon, Pennsylvania). Reimers is one of the first women to be ordained by the Conservative movement’s Jewish Theological Seminary of America.
Reimers was educated at Barnard College, (A.B., 1969) M.A., Columbia University, (M.A., 1971) and the Jewish Theological Seminary of America (M.A., ordination, 1990.)  Reimers converted from Christianity to Judaism in 1981.
Reimers has been politically active in defense of Palestinian rights. In 2001, shortly after the 9/11 atrocity, Reimers invited several Muslims to join members of Temple Emanu-El in Burbank, California in their sukkah. In order not to offend the Muslim guests, Israeli flags were removed from among the sukkah decorations, offending some of her congregants. The congregation voted not to renew her contract.
Reimers spoke out against the Christian missionizing of Ralph Drollinger the former NBA player who now heads Capitol Ministries  whose goal is: "Making disciples for Jesus Christ in state legislatures." Reimers further elaborated that:
- In my opinion, the 2007 Commonwealth Prayer Breakfast clearly showed state endorsement of one particular religion (Christianity) and one particular sect within that religion (evangelical Protestantism), and even one particular Christian evangelical organization, Capitol Ministries. Many specific indications would lead to this conclusion.
"Feminism, Judaism, and God the Mother" (Conservative Judaism, Fall 1993)
- Winding road leads rabbi to Valley, David Mekeel, Lebanon Daily News, December 9, 2006
- jewsonfirst.org "Capitol Ministries: Making disciples for Jesus Christ in state legislatures" (May 15, 2007)
- “From Jew-by-choice to rabbi: Women forging new paths,” Aleza Goldsmith, August 3, 2001, Jewish Bulletin of Northern California 
- What It Means to Be Jewish: The Voices of Our Heritage, by Ina Abrams and Ina L. Yalof, St. Martin’s Press, 2002, Page 230
- Tracy Gordon-Fox, "Rabbi Impressing Her Congregants", Hartford Courant, October 31, 1993.
- Christians and a Land Called Holy: How We Can Foster Justice, Peace, and Hope, by Charles P. Lutz and Robert O. Smith, 2006, Fortress Press, p. 151
- “The Silencing of the Left?How the quest for a united front may quash the debate on Israel,” by Julie Gruenbaum Fax, The Jewish Journal, Sept. 26, 2002 
- Laura Sturza, "Rabbi Paula Reimers and her former...", Burbank Leader, November 2, 2002.
- Is God male, female, both or neither? How should we phrase our prayers in response to God’s gender? By Ahuva Zache , I-Torah 
- ” God and Gender in Judaism, by Matthew Berke, First Things 64 (June/July 1996): 33-38.
- Dallas Morning News: Ex-Mavs center Ralph Drollinger is now living by the book (August 8, 2005
- dailygotham.com "Religious Intolerance in America"
- jewsonfirst.org "The 2007 Commonwealth Prayer Breakfast: Rabbi Paula Reimers, Congregation Beth Israel, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, May 17, 2007"
- Rabbi Paula Rimmer: 2007 Commonwealth Prayer Breakfast" (pdf)