|Born||Paula Sue Trickey
March 27, 1966
Amarillo, Texas, USA
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Rich Thurber (1996-2010) 1 child (divorced)|
Paula Trickey (born March 27, 1966) is an American actress who has starred in many TV movies. She has also appeared in television series. Trickey's most well-known role was on the USA Network series Pacific Blue as Officer/Sgt. Cory McNamara from 1996-2000. She has made guest appearances on many TV shows, including Beverly Hills, 90210, Renegade, Sliders, Walker, Texas Ranger, and One Tree Hill. She appeared on the third and fourth seasons of The O.C., playing the mother of Harbor School socialite Taylor Townsend.
Trickey was born in Amarillo Texas, the daughter of Virginia Demorest and Harold Trickey. Trickey was raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where she attended East Central High School. While in high school she appeared in local television commercials and began competing in pageants. In 1985 she was crowned Miss Oklahoma in the All-American Teen Pageant (a Miss USA production) only to lose in the finals to an unknown Halle Berry.
Following high school Paula moved to Dallas where she studied acting and work in commercials and local film productions such as "Dallas", and "Dallas the Early Years". Trickey moved to Los Angeles in 1986. She married television producer Richard Thurber in 1996; they have one daughter.
- Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader (2012)
- Maternal Obsession (2010) (TV)
- Til Lies Do Us Part (2007) (TV)
- The O.C. (2006 - 2007) (TV)
- Past Tense (2006 film)
- McBride: Murder Past Midnight (2005) (TV)
- Gone But Not Forgotten (2004) (TV)
- One Tree Hill (2004)
- A Carol Christmas (2003) (TV)
- Walker, Texas Ranger (1993–2001) (TV)
- Pacific Blue (1996-2000) (TV)
- The Base (1999) (TV)
- A Kiss Goodnight (1994) (TV)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1992, 1993) (TV)
- Maniac Cop 2 (1990).
- John Wooley, "Paula Trickey Featured on `Santa Barbara': Former Tulsan Stars on TV, Video, Movies", Tulsa World, April 5, 1992.
- John Wooley, "True Blue", Tulsa World, August 22, 1997.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|