|Headquarters||223 rue Saint-Honoré, Paris, France|
|Serge Cajfinger, (CEO) and Antoine Bing, chief operating officer|
|Revenue||€45 000 000 (2012)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||France; United Kingdom; Spain; Germany; Belgium; USA|
PAULE KA is a French ready-to-wear brand, created in 1987 by Serge Cajfinger.
Born in Lille in 1955, Serge Cajfinger spent his childhood in Brazil; he returned to France in 1968. In 1974, he opened a multi-brand store in Lille known as PAULE KA. Serge Cajfinger later left Lille for Paris to set up a designer label under the same name, opening the first ever PAULE KA store in 1987 in the heart of Paris’ Marais district. Inspired by the grace and elegance of 50’s and 60’s style icons including Jackie Onassis Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn and Princess Grace Kelly, he sought to bring a modern twist to their timeless elegance. The brand's style is geometric and sober, sophisticated yet urban, with some lasting characteristics such as black dresses, must-have bags  and the use of bows.
In 2007, State-owned fund Caisse des dépôts et consignations invested in PAULE KA. The fashion house set up its headquarters on the rue Saint Honoré in Paris and opened a store in Cannes. 2011 saw the arrival of Change Capital Partners, who were also to invest in PAULE KA, enabling the brand to set itself new growth objectives.
International development ensued 2012 with the opening of stores in China and across Europe as well as a showroom in New York.
Following the launch in 2010 of a collection of evening dresses called Black Carpet, Serge Cajfinger has dressed Hollywood actresses including Eva Longoria, Leighton Meester, Sarah-Jessica Parker and Jennifer Carpenter  as well as singers Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. In 2010, he designed a capsule collection for La Redoute, the largest French mail order retailer, presented by Agyness Deyn.
- "Paule Ka accueille la Caisse des Dépôts à son capital". Les Échos (in French). February 12, 2007. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- Crane, Kelly. "Serge Cajfinger talks success". Gulf News. Retrieved 2010-10-30.
- "Paule Ka séduit la CDC". Challenges (in French). March 15, 2007. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- Fraser-Cavassoni, Natasha (April 15, 2007). "The Remix; Chic? Hmm". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-10-30.
- di Meo, Sylvie (October 6, 2006). "L'indispensable petite robe noire". Le Monde (in French).
- "Paule Ka : l'histoire d'une robe" (in French). Fashions addict. February 3, 2009. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- Mouzat, Virginie (January 27, 2010). "Paule Ka Black Carpet". Le Figaro (in French). Retrieved 2010-10-30.
- "Les stars addicts à Paule Ka" (in French). Auféminin. Retrieved 2010-10-30.
- "Qui se cache derrière Paule Ka ?". Elle (in French). March 22, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-30.
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|