|Member of Parliament|
|Member of the United Kingdom Parliament
for Mid Derbyshire
6 May 2010
|Preceded by||Constituency Created|
4 February 1948 |
Pauline Elizabeth Latham (born 4 February 1948) is a British Conservative Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Mid Derbyshire, a new constituency created as a result of changes made by the Boundary Commission for England.
She was a Conservative member of Derbyshire County Council from 1987 to 1993, and a Derby City Councillor from 1992 to 1996 and from 1998 to 2010. She held the position of Mayor of Derby during 2007/08. She has also been school governor at Ecclesbourne School
Latham was a member of the A-List. before being selected as the candidate for Mid Derbyshire. She was elected to Parliament in the 2010 general election with 48.3% of the vote and a majority of 11,292.
- "Pauline Latham MP". BBC Democracy Live. BBC. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "Election 2010: Mid Derbyshire". Belper News. Retrieved 7 May 2010.
- "Pauline Latham". Debretts. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Telegraph Website - Profile
- "Profile". Conservative Website. Retrieved 7 May 2010.
- "Election 2010 | Derbyshire Mid". BBC. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "Pauline Latham". Parliament UK. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|New constituency||Member of Parliament for Mid Derbyshire
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mayor in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|