Paulo Sérgio Betanin
Paulinho playing for Livorno in 2012
|Full name||Paulo Sérgio Betanin|
|Date of birth||10 January 1986|
|Place of birth||Caxias do Sul, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Grosseto (loan)||31||(2)|
|2009–2011||→ Sorrento (loan)||62||(39)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Paulo Sérgio Betanin (born 10 January 1986), more commonly known as Paulinho, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a striker for Al-Arabi. He also holds Italian passport through Venetian descent.
In 2007–08 season he left for Serie B side Grosseto and in 2009–10 season left for Sorrento. His loan was extended in July 2010. With Livorno, he won promotion to Serie A in 2009, only a year after the team had been relegated from the same division.
- "Il Paulinho "italiano" regala la A al Livorno". tuttomercatoweb.com (in Italian). 3 June 2013. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "ESCLUSIVA TMW - Paulinho porta il Livorno in A, Ricci: "Poteva andare all'Inter"". tuttomercatoweb.com (in Italian). 2 June 2013. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Calciomercato: Giallombardo passa all´Ascoli". AS Livorno Calcio (in Italian). 6 July 2007. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- "Schiattarella al Livorno. Paulinho in prestito al Sorrento". AS Livorno Calcio (in Italian). 1 July 2010. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "XXII Campeonato Sul-Americano de Futebol Sub-20 – Colombia – de 13.01 a 06.02.05". CBF (in Portuguese). 14 December 2004. Archived from the original on 24 January 2005. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- CBF Contract Record (Portuguese)[dead link]
- Futpedia (Portuguese)
- TuttoCalciatori Profile (Italian)
- Football.it Profile (Italian)
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|