From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pavlovsk may refer to:
- Pavlovsk Palace, a residence built by Emperor Paul I near St. Petersburg, Russia
- Pavlovsk Urban Settlement, an administrative division and a municipal formation which the town of Pavlovsk in Pavlovsky District of Voronezh Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Pavlovsk (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Pavlovsk, former name of the city of Mariupol, Ukraine
- Pavlovsk Experimental Station, an agricultural experiment station and seed bank near St. Petersburg, Russia
See also: Pavel, Pavlov (disambiguation), Pavlovka (disambiguation), Pavlovsky (disambiguation), Pavlovo, Novopavlovsk and Petropavlovsk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.