Paw Paw Township, DeKalb County, Illinois
|Paw Paw Township|
Location in DeKalb County
DeKalb County's location in Illinois
|• Total||37.75 sq mi (97.8 km2)|
|• Land||37.51 sq mi (97.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.64%|
|Elevation||745 ft (227 m)|
|• Density||8.9/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60518, 60531, 60550, 60556|
|GNIS feature ID||0429535|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.75 square miles (97.8 km2), of which 37.51 square miles (97.2 km2) (or 99.36%) is land and 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2) (or 0.64%) is water.
- Rollo at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: East Paw Paw and Old Stevens.
- Earlville Community Unit School District 9
- Indian Creek Community Unit District 425
- Lee Center Community Unit School District 271
- Leland Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 70
- State Senate District 35
- "Paw Paw Township, DeKalb County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Shabbona Township||Clinton Township|
|Wyoming Township, Lee County||Victor Township|
|Meriden Township, LaSalle County||Earl Township, LaSalle County|