Pavan Malhotra at I Am the Best premiere
2 July 1958 
Pavan Malhotra (born July 2, 1958 in Panipat, Haryana) is a Hindi film and television actor. He has played lead roles in Buddhadeb Dasgupta’s National Film Award-winning Bagh Bahadur and Saeed Akhtar Mirza’s Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro, both released in 1989. He is famous for his role as a cold-blooded mafia don Irfan Khan in the Telugu blockbuster Aithe (2003) and in his acclaimed role of Tiger Memon in Black Friday (2004). In 2005 he acted in the Telugu movie Anukokunda Oka Roju as a Tantrik.
Having graduating in Arts from Delhi University, Pavan venture into Delhi theatre circuit, thereafter he moved to Mumbai; where he started with television industry as an assistant on the sets of TV series, Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi (1984), before he got a role in Saeed Akhtar Mirza’s TV series on Doordarshan, Nukkad (1986), which got him noticed. Meanwhile he had entered the film industry and made his debut with Pankaj Parashar's Ab Ayega Mazaa (1984).
In 2006, he was seen in Manish Goswami’s Aisa Desh Hai Mera on Sony television. He is seen on TV series Alag Alag and Partho Mitra's Patang on DD Metro. He recently starred in the major hit movies Jab We Met and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. He is currently acting in Lagi Tujhse Lagan as Malmal More on Colors TV. He has currently worked in hit movies like 1984 punjab , children of war
- BAFTA Award Bagh Bahadur (Bengali) – 1990
- National Award – Fakir (Hindi) – 1998
- Nandi Special Jury Award – Aithe (Telugu) – 2003
- Filmfare Best Villain Award (Telugu) Aithe – 2003
- Ab Ayega Mazaa (1984)
- Khamosh (1985)
- Nukkad (TV series) (1986) – Hari
- Bagh Bahadur (1989) – Ghunuram
- Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro (1989) – Salim, the Lame
- Sau Crore (1991)
- Antarnaad (1991)
- City of Joy (1992) – Ashish
- Tarpan (1994) – Dhannu
- Zameen Aasmaan (1995) TV series
- Brothers in Trouble (1995) – Amir
- Pardes (1997)
- Earth (1998) – The Butcher
- Fakir – 1998
- The Perfect Husband (2003)
- Aithe (Telugu film) (2003) – Irfan Khan
- Black Friday (2004) – Tiger Memon
- Anukokunda Oka Roju (Telugu film) (2005)
- Eashwar Mime Co. (2005)
- Andhrudu (Telugu film) (2005) - Ranaveer Sinha 
- Amma Cheppindi (Telugu film) (2006)
- Don - The Chase Begins Again (2006) – Narang
- Blood Brothers (2007) – Coach
- Jab We Met (2007) – Geet's Uncle
- My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves (2008) – Sikandar
- De Taali (2008)
- Delhi-6 (2009) – Jaigopal
- Ek Tho Chance (2009)
- Road to Sangam (2009)
- Badmaash Company (2010) – Jazz
- Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi (2011) – Shyam
- Don 2 – The Chase Continues (2011) – Narang
- Bhindi Baazaar (2011) – Mamu
- Yeh Faasley (2011) – Digvijay Singh (Diggy)
- Shaitan (film) (2011) – Police Commissioner
- Ek Thi Daayan (2013) – Mr. Mathur (Bobo's Dad)
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013) – Coach Gurudev Singh
- Punjab 1984 (2014) – Deep Singh Rana
- Zorawar (2014) – Tejpal Singh
- Children of war (2014)
- Bang Bang (2014 film) (2014) – Zorawar
- "Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe" (2014)
- "CINTAA – Pavan Malhotra". CINTAA.net. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- Black Friday, bloody Friday... The Hindu, 11 February 2007.
- Pawan Malhotra is flawless as Tiger Memon
- Pavan Malhotra New York Times.
- Pawan Malhotra returns www.realbollywood.com.
- Pawan Malhotra: Filmography Citwf.com
- a Telugu film which garnered high acclaim; plays the antagonist
- remade into Hindi as SUNDAY; plays the role of a superstitious mad person who seeks answers from god.
- "Special screening of Jalan's film". The Times of India. Sep 24, 2010.
- plays the role of an IPS officer who was born in Bihar and lives in Andhra, father of the heroine...
- ...a scientist in ISRO, one of whose young sons is mentally immature
- Film viewing makes people appreciate art: Actor The Times of India, TNN 29 June 2009.
- Pavan Malhotra at the Internet Movie Database
- 'Acting is a thinking process' – Interview IndianTelevision