From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pawn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pawn may refer to:
- Pawn (chess), the weakest and most numerous piece in the game
- Pawn, another name for a pledge (law) in certain jurisdictions
- Pawn (programming language), an embeddable programming language
- Doris Pawn (1894–1988), an American actress of the silent film era
- Pawn River, Burma
- The Pawn, a 1980s text adventure
- PAWN, an online multiplayer flash game
- PAWN, International Civil Aviation Organization code for Noatak Airport
- Pawn Stars television series on the History Channel
- Pawn (film), 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pawn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A piece in the game of life known as Leann.