From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pax or Pax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pax or PAX may refer to:
- Peace, (Latin: pax)
- Pax (liturgy), a salutation in Catholic and Lutheran religious services
- Penny Arcade Expo, a gamer festival
- Pax (film), a 1994 movie
- PAX, a side project of the German band X Marks the Pedwalk
- Pax Christi International, an international Catholic peace movement
- PAX Association, in Poland
- Pax Forlag, a Norwegian publishing house
- PAX Network, a U.S. television network now known as ION Television
- Pax World Funds, a U.S. mutual fund company
- Pax, a Russian manufacturer of Ferris wheels and other amusement rides
Science and technology
- pax (Unix), a Unix command line program to read and write file archives
- PaX, a Linux kernel security patch introduced in 2000
- Pax genes, a group of genes and their proteins
- Michelin PAX System, an automotive run-flat tire system
- Pax, a generic brand of diazepam available in South Africa
- Ferdinand Albin Pax (1858–1942), German botanist and entomologist
- 679 Pax, a minor planet orbiting the Sun
- Passenger, sometimes abbreviated as pax
- Winter Storm Pax, a 2014 storm in the United States
- Pax Hill, a house in England
- Pax Romana or Pax Augusta, a period of relative peace in the Roman Empire
- List of periods of regional peace
- Pack (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Pax"
- All pages with titles containing "Pax"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.