From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pax may refer to:
- Peace, (Latin: pax)
- Pax (liturgy), a salutation in Catholic and Lutheran religious services
- Penny Arcade Expo, a gamer festival
- PAX, a side project of the German band X Marks the Pedwalk
- Pax (film), a 1994 movie
- Pax Christi International, an international Catholic peace movement
- PAX Association in Poland
- Pax Forlag, a Norwegian publishing house
- PAX Network, a U.S. television network now known as ION Television
- Pax World Funds, a U.S. mutual fund company
- Pax, a Russian manufacturer of Ferris wheels and other amusement rides
- Ferdinand Albin Pax (1858–1942), a German botanist and entomologist
Science and technology
- pax (Unix), a Unix command line program to read and write file archives
- PaX, a Linux kernel security patch introduced in 2000
- Pax genes, a group of genes and their proteins
- Pax, a generic brand of diazepam available in South Africa
- Michelin PAX System, an automotive run-flat tire system
- Pax, a short word for a passenger or passengers
- Pax Hill, a place in England
- 679 Pax, a minor planet orbiting the Sun
- Pax Romana or Pax Augusta, a period of relative peace in the Roman Empire
- Winter Storm Pax, a 2014 storm in the United States
- List of periods of regional peace
- Pack (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Pax"
- All pages with titles containing "Pax"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.