Pax Britannica (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pax Britannica was a period of relative peace in Europe 1815–1914.
Pax Britannica may also refer to:
- Pax Britannica, the title of the middle volume of a trilogy by British author Jan Morris
- Pax Britannica, the title of a 1949 book by the British writer and commentator F. A. Voigt
- Pax Britannica, a 1985 board wargame by Greg Costikyan
- Pax Britannica, the 1990 Album of the London industrial music group Test Dept
- Pax Britannica, a novel in the series by Abaddon Books
- Pax Britannica, a steampunk role-playing game by Abbott Games.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.