From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paxman may refer to:
- Jeremy Paxman, British TV journalist
- Giles Paxman, Ambassador of the United Kingdom to Spain
- Stephen Paxman, Australian rules footballer
- paxman, in the Darkover series from author Marion Zimmer Bradley, is a man who exchanges an oath with another man to be his lifelong companion, confidant, and bodyguard who will defend him with his own life
- Paxman Musical Instruments
- Paxman Promotions, a video game reissue and compilation publisher
- Paxman (engines), originally "Davey, Paxman & Davey, Engineers" latterly part of English Electric and GEC and now part of MAN AG as MAN B&W Diesel Ltd, Paxman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.