From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paxman may refer to:
- Paxman Musical Instruments, a British manufacturer of horns
- Paxman Promotions, a video game reissue and compilation publisher
- Paxman (engines), originally Davey, Paxman & Davey, Engineers latterly part of English Electric and GEC and now part of MAN AG as MAN B&W Diesel Ltd, Paxman
- Jeremy Paxman (born 1950), English broadcaster, journalist and author
- Giles Paxman (born 1951), British diplomat
- Mike Paxman (born 1953), multi-instrumentalist and record producer
- Stephen Paxman (born 1970), Australian rules footballer
- Paxman, a fictional character in the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paxman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.