Pay as you go
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pay as you go may refer to:
- Pay-as-you-go tax, a system of paying tax on income as it is earned
- Pay-as-you-go cafe, a commercial place where the food and drink are free
- PAYGO, the practice in the United States of financing expenditures with current funds rather than borrowing
- PAUG, a structured financial product
- Prepaid mobile phone and other services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.