From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The schedule is generated based on a set of rules and market conventions to define the frequencies of the payments.
These parameters include:
- Payment Frequency (Annually, Semi Annually, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Continuous)
- Payment Day - Day of the month the payment is made
- Date rolling - Rule used to adjust the payment date if the schedule date is not a Business Day
- Start Date - Date of the first Payment
- End Date - Also known as the Maturity date. The date of the last payment
The schedule consists of a series of dates that define exactly when payments will be made.
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|