|Look up payson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Payson may refer to:
Payson.se is a Sweden-based online Payment Service Provider facilitating international member-to-member transactions similar to others shown on the List of online payment service providers. As of 2013.07.03 their website offers Swedish and Finnish language pages only.
- Edward Payson (1783–1827), American Congregational preacher
- Edwin Blake Payson (1893–1927), U.S. botanist
- Harold 'Dynamite' Payson (1928–2011), U.S. boatbuilder and designer
- Phillips Payson (1704–1778), American minister for the town of Dorchester, Massachusetts from 1728
- Samuel Phillips Payson (1736–1801), American minister for the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts from 1757
- William Farquhar Payson (1876–1939), notable American author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Payson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.