From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pce)
PCE may stand for:
In business and economics:
- Personal consumption expenditure (or "Private consumption expenditure")
- Personal consumption expenditures price index
- Parents for Choice in Education
- Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment, New Zealand government agency
- Parti Communautaire Européen, a political party in Belgium
- Partido Comunista de España, the Communist Party of Spain
- Partido Comunista del Ecuador, the Communist Party of Ecuador
- Power cost equalization, a state subsidy in Alaska
- Tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene).
- Partial chemical equilibrium.
- Pro-opiomelanocortin converting enzyme, anzyme
- Power conditioning equipment
- Pyrometric cone equivalent
- Process control engineering
- Aplicação da Medidata
- Prenatal cocaine exposure, exposure of a fetus to cocaine when a pregnant woman uses the drug
- Eticyclidine, a dissociative anesthetic drug.
- Path computation element, a network element used for pathfinding
- Private Character Editor, a Microsoft Windows component
- Post-completion errors, a class of errors in human-computer interaction
- Principle of computational equivalence, a concept developed by Stephen Wolfram published in the book A New Kind of Science
- PC Engine, a video game console.
- Patrol Craft Escort, a US Navy hull classification symbol
- In the Royal Navy means, Passed Command Examinations
In other fields:
- Professional continuing education, a type of adult education
- Passenger car equivalent, a measure of traffic flow
- Partial Compliance Evaluation, a procedure used by the US Environmental Protection Agency
- Padmanava College of Engineering, Rourkela, an engineering college located in Rourkela in Orissa state of India, and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
- Parshvanath College of Engineering, an engineering college located in Thane (West) in Maharashtra state of India, and affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PCE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.