From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Appendix:Variations of "pe" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pe may refer to:
- Pe (Cyrillic), a letter (П) in the Cyrillic alphabet
- Pe (letter), a letter (פ, ف, etc.) in several Semitic alphabets
- Weierstrass p (also called "pe"), a mathematical letter (℘) used in Weierstrass's elliptic functions and power sets
- Péclet number (abbreviated "Pe."), a dimensionless number used in physics
- Pe (text editor), a text editor for BeOS
- Pe, Tibet, a town on the Yarlung Tsangpo River
- Pe, one of two cities which merged into Buto
- .pe, the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Peru
- Pulmonary emphysema, a lung disease.
- Pulmonary embolism
- Prince Edward Island, postal abbreviation for the Canadas province
- Portable Executable, the Microsoft Windows executable format
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.