From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peace, peacefully, peacefulness, or peaces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peace is a state of tranquility or harmony.
Peace may also refer to:
- Mtulazaji Davis, an American rapper also known as P.E.A.C.E.
- P.E.A.C.E./War, a 1984 punk rock compilation
- Peace, an alternate name for the album Archie Shepp – Bill Dixon Quartet
- Peace (Anything Box album), a 1990 album by Anything Box
- Peace (Eurythmics album), a 1999 album by Eurythmics
- Peace (The Cult album), a 2000 album by The Cult
- Peace (Libera album), a 2010 album by Libera
- Peace (York album), a 2006 album by York
- Peace (Kids in Glass Houses album), a 2013 album by Kids in Glass Houses
- "Peace" a 1959 Jazz composition by Horace Silver on Blowin' the Blues Away (Blue Note)
- "Peace", a 1959 Jazz song by Ornette Coleman on the album The Shape of Jazz to Come
- "Peace" (song), a 1991 song by Sabrina Johnston
- "Peace", a 1994 song by Katey Sagal on the album Well...
- "Peace" (Depeche Mode song), a 2009 song by Depeche Mode
- "The Peace!", a 2001 song by Morning Musume
- Peace (band), an English rock band, fronted by Harry Koisser
- Peace (play), by Aristophanes
- Peace (cigarette)
- Peace (rose)
- Peace (surname), a list of people with the surname Peace
- Peace College, North Carolina
- Peace symbol
- Kiss of peace, a Christian ritual
- Peace (novel), a novel by Gene Wolfe
- Peace River (disambiguation)
- Peace Bridge (disambiguation)
- Peace Fund, a charitable organization
- United States Department of Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.