|Owned by||Zakir Naik|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||The solution for Humanity|
|Country||United Arab Emirate|
|Broadcast area||Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America|
Peace TV is a nonprofit satellite television network broadcasting globally 24/7 from Dubai, United Arab Emirate (UAE). Peace TV programs are all in the English language and telecast free-to-air. The founder and president of Peace TV is Zakir Naik, an Islamic preacher from Mumbai, India. Peace TV is banned in India and the UK. A leading Indian magazine, India Today, reported that it is among channels that are are illegally down-linked into India and are known to provide malicious content.
Since January 21, 2006, Peace TV channel has been telecast to more than 150 countries around the world, including in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and North America. In 2009, its sister channel (Peace TV Urdu) was launched, which is dedicated especially to the Urdu-speaking viewers around the world and on 22 April 2011 Peace TV Bangla was launched, which is dedicated especially to the Bangla-speaking viewers around the world.
Peace TV was launched on Arabsat on satellite BADR-3 in October 2006.
It is also available free of charge from the LiveStation satellite television computer application.
Staff and presenters 
- From India
|Truth Exposed||Zakir Naik||1 hour||six times a week|
|Dare to Ask||Zakir Naik||30 mins.||five times a week|
|Let’s Ask Dr. Zakir||Zakir Naik|
|Da'wah Training Program|
|Izhar-E-Haq||Zakir Naik||30 mins.|
|Man With a Mission||Ahmed Deedat||30 mins.||3 times a week|
|Peace Missile||A. R. Green, Hussain Ye, Yusuf Estes||30 mins.|
|Fire of Faith||Bilal Philips||30 mins|
|Youth Talk||Ammar Amonette||30 mins|
|Whiz Kids||Young Muslim children||30 mins|
|Rasool ki Baat||Rafeeque Madani||30 mins|
|Faith Frontiers||Internationally Acclaimed Speakers|
|Peace Mission||Internationally Acclaimed Speakers|
- Pratul Sharma (6 December 2012). "MHA glare on hate channels: Govt puts on notice 24 foreign TV channels showing anti-India content after intel alert". India Today.
- Aataai Gazi Mahbub (2007-05-10). "Does 'Peace TV' Encourage Interfaith Amity?". OhMyNews. Retrieved 2007-05-19.
- Syed Neaz Ahmad (February 23, 2007). "Peace TV Reaching 400 Million Viewers – Dr. Zakir Naik". Saudi Gazette. Archived from the original on 2007-07-07. Retrieved 2007-05-18.
- "An Inter - Religious dialogue for Spiritual Enlightenment". The True Call. December 13, 2006. Retrieved 2007-05-19.
- "Dr.: Hudson New York". Hudson-ny.org. 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- "Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy". TwoCircles.net. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- "British authorities consider banning Peace TV – The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. 2010-11-30. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- Contribute beta. "PUT A COMPLETE BAN ON PEACE TV - Contribute - MSNIndia". Content.msn.co.in. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- Official website
- Live Streams of Islamic TV around the world.
- Live Streams, US and UK
- Get Free DVD'S Delivered
- All Videos of Zakir Naik (Debates and Lectures) arranged by Peace TV
- Peace TV Albanian
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|