From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Peace process may refer to:
- in general:
- Syrian conflict peace proposals, various attempts to find a political solution for the Syrian civil war
- Darfur peace process, an attempt to resolve the War in Darfur, finalized in 2009
- Yemeni revolution reconciliation attempts, 2011–12 attempts to resolve the Yemeni revolution, resulted in replacement of the President
- Solution process, efforts to end the Kurdish–Turkish conflict
- Iraqi–Kurdish peace process, 1970–74 attempt to resolve the Iraqi–Kurdish conflict (failed)
- Northern Ireland peace process, efforts from c.1993 to end "the Troubles"
- Paris Peace Accords, 1973 attempt to resolve the Vietnam War
- Peace process in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, efforts since c.1991 to find a political accommodation for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the wider Arab–Israeli conflict
- Western Sahara peace process - efforts since c.1991 to resolve the Western Sahara conflict
- Peace process with the Bangsamoro in the Philippines - attempts to find solution for the Islamic insurgency in the Philippines
- 1999–2002 FARC–Government peace process - failed attempt to resolve the Colombian conflict (1964–present)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.