From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peacekeeper or peacekeepers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peacekeeper may refer to:
- The LGM-118 Peacekeeper, a land-based nuclear ICBM
- Peacekeeper Rail Garrison, a mobile missile system for the LGM-118 Peacekeeper
- Cadillac Gage Ranger armored fighting vehicles
- Cadillac Gage Peacekeeper II, one of the two models of the vehicle
- The Peacekeepers, a 1988 Star Trek: The Next Generation novel by Gene DeWeese
- The Peacekeeper, a 1997 Canadian and American action film
- Peace Keepers, one of the home worlds in the 1998 video game Spyro the Dragon.
- Peacekeepers (Farscape), a fictional military and law enforcement organization in Farscape
- Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars, a science fiction miniseries
- Peacekeepers (The Hunger Games), the combined military and police force in Panem in The Hunger Games
- Peacekeepers, a science fiction novel written by Ben Bova
- Peacekeeper, a fictional submachine gun featured in the first DLC pack of Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Peacekeeper, an infantry unit in the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- The Peace Keepers, a 1993 video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- "Peacekeeper" (Fleetwood Mac song), a 2003 song by Fleetwood Mac from Say You Will
- Peacekeeper Park, an urban park in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Peacekeeper Revolver, a video game gun for the Phillips Cd-i video game console
- Peacekeepers Way is the name of Nova Scotia Highway 125 in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.