Peacemaker is a BBC Books original novel written by James Swallow and based on the long-running science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones. It was published on December 26, 2007, alongside The Pirate Loop and Wishing Well.
- Martha says she had faced Judoon, Carrionites, Daleks and Scarecrows, which means that this story takes place after "The Family of Blood".
- Amongst the movies referred to there is 'The Starship Brilliant Story'. Starship Brilliant is the setting of the New Series Adventures novel The Pirate Loop.
- When Martha says the stars, which bear the name of the planet 'Hollywood' look like the word 'Ood', the Doctor says that it is another planet altogether.
- The Doctor mentions the Silurians when referring to Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea, possibly saying that he helped Jules Verne in writing it.
- The enemies, the Clades, were attacked by an army, debated to be Racnoss, Null or Movellans.
- The Doctor refers to 'Dalek pods in Utah', the events of the 2005 episode "Dalek"
- Walking Crow calls the Doctor "The Brother of Coyote, the man who defeated the Bad Wolf".
- Martha mentions going to the Gunfight at the OK Coral to which the Doctor replies that he's been there and done that, this happened in the First Doctor serial The Gunfighters.
An abridged double CD audiobook was released in July 2008 by BBC Audio. It is read by Will Thorp, who played Toby Zed in the two-part story "The Impossible Planet"/"The Satan Pit".
 See also
 External links