From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peaches in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A peach is a type of fruit that is different shades of orange in color and fuzzy. Peaches contain a pit at their core, which is a seed for a peach tree. Peaches may refer to:
- Lori Fullington, who wrestled as "Peaches"
- Peaches (musician), an Electroclash musician
- Peaches Geldof, daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates
- Peaches Browning, actress whose marriage at age 16 to a 51-year-old real estate mogul created a sensation in 1926
- "Peaches" (The Presidents of the United States of America song), by the band The Presidents of the United States of America
- "Peaches" (The Stranglers song), by the rock group The Stranglers
- Peaches & Herb, a 1970s vocalist duo
- Peaches (Swedish duo), Swedish child duo
- Peaches (musician), Musician
- Peaches (film), a 2004 movie starring Emma Lung as a teenage girl
- The Peaches, a 1963 short film directed by Michael Gill, written by his then wife Yvonne Gilan, starring Juliet Harmer
- The Rockford Peaches were a women's professional baseball team in Rockford, Illinois from 1943 through 1954. They were a founding team of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League.
- "Peaches", an episode of The River
- A character in the film Ken Park
- A fictional character on the show Rocko's Modern Life
- One of Weebl's cartoons
- A character in Sam Hurt's comic strip Eyebeam (comic) and its spinoff, Queen of the Universe
- Peaches,a baby woolly mammoth in computer animated family film Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- A fictional character in the DTV Bender's Game
- A slang term for 0.5 mg Alprazolam tablets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.